Which type of Makita XSH03Z vs XSS02Z is best? Let us also compare the features of these two types of circular saws.
Comparison between Makita XSH03Z and XSS02Z
When looking at Makita XSH03Z Vs XSS02Z, their comparison features aren’t so far apart from one another. Starting with the user-friendly design of Makita XSH03Z, the product has distinct splitting energy from its magnesium strength. On the other hand, Makita XSS02Z is fully built with a complete computing technology control system sensitive to excess discharging, overheating, and notifies during overloading.
Makita XSH03Z comes with a remotely controlled speed triggering device that allows you to get the job done in limited time and without interruptions. With its A-85092 blade type and speed technology, the machine requires little or no effort when in use. On the other hand, Makita XSS02Z is manufactured with an A-96023 TCT blade. Also, XSH03Z is a Brushless Circular Saw machine, while the XSS02Z is a Cordless Circular Saw machine.
Makita XSH03Z vs XSS02Z Review Details.
1. Makita XSH03Z Brushless Circular Saw Review.
This brushless circular saw is known for its metallic, teal color, and waterproof material for rigidity during rough work. Its manufacturers specifically designed the tool infusing power and speed to get a moderately light circular saw. The efficiency of this machine extends to its battery life, as it could go hours without electric current.
The Makita XSH03Z also comes with a built-in dust cleaner that prevents dust particles from the mechanism of the saw.
- Powerful Makita-built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
The XSH03Z offers active users a level of portability that most circular saw or any scroll saw machine could never get. Since its parts are carefully placed in designated angles of the product, it is easy to operate whichever per time.
The tender rubber grip handle makes you get a firm hold of the machine, so you don’t lose focus during vibration. The extension of the soft rubber grip leads to a reversible tool hook attached to the machine.
Another benefit of this product is its rapid optimum charger performance that allows you to charge a few hours before use. This feature enables users to keep to the allocated time for the completion of each task since they do not have to worry about the machine charging for the entire day constantly.
The 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries present in the Makita XSH03Z are strong enough to make the circular saw last for hours. The long-lasting and extended battery life of this machine makes it famous among contractors because they don’t have to worry about charging frequently.
- Lacks frontal area dust blower.
- When a lesser version in quality is purchased, the battery life drops drastically.
2. Makita XSS02Z Cordless Circular Saw Review.
- Makita built motor delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50 degree maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 pounds with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 6 to 1/2 inches blade delivers a 2 to 1/4 inches cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications
With the plastic material used for the coverage of this machine, the Makita XSS02Z is lighter in weight than the XSH03Z, which makes it easy to handle during cutting.
It is also built with a well-crafted motor system that enables precise cutting and speaks efficiency. When the need to change the blades arises, this circular saw has a detachment from the main engine to avoid accidents. This feature makes changing the blades done without the risk of getting hurt.
Standard and comfortable handle grip that moves the circular saw easy and flexible around all materials.
Unlike the Makita XSH03Z Brushless Circular Saw, this is best used when connected directly to an electric source.
This is because the motor generally requires a steady flow of current to keep it running and prevents subsequent disrupt of operation.
The Makita XSS02Z Cordless Circular Saw comes with a built-in bulb that indicates certain features of the saw being used per time.
One major disadvantage or cons of this product is the absence of larger blades. The circular saw comes in blades with small dimensions, and this prevents the machine from extending to certain areas during use.
Our Verdict on Both Products
When working with Makita XSH03Z, it offers you the option of cutting and splitting the material without the extension of a cord. This product works with an advanced speed technology that controls and maintains the required speed needed for every task. Also, because the cordless saw is used primarily for woodworking, we endorse it as our preferred option.