Below I will compare the power, portability, and features of the Makita 3709 and RT0700C
Difference between Makita 3709 and RT0700C
For semi-proficient exercises, Makita offers a processing shaper 3709, which has a power of 530 W and loosens up the gear up to 30 thousand rpm. However, the pivot speed isn’t controlled here. It is reasonable for edging in wood, fired tiles, drywall, composite materials.
In terms of Rt700c, the motor power is 710 watts, allowing you to play out all common activities with adequate force and work at speeds from 10 to 30 thousand/min. There is a no-load speed of 10000 to 30000 RPMs with soft begin capability, leading to a smooth beginning and keeping up steady rpm under burden in the trimmer.
The design of these two models is different. The Makita 3709 router includes a rip fence, shape control, collet, chip redirector, two keys, and one straight shaper. Soft pads on the body make it simpler to hold the vibrating instrument.
The 3709 router includes a slim and ergonomic design that weighs just 1.5 kg, which is easy to use. It has an overall measurement of 82mm in length, a height of 199mm, and a width of 90mm. The unit acknowledges collects of only 6mm.
When it comes to the Makita Rt0700c, its compact design allows users to handle it with one hand. Regardless of its weight, the material used to make the housing and base is aluminum.
A featherweight at 1.8 kilograms and super-contact with measurements of 19 x 15 x 24 centimeters, the unit acknowledges collets of 6 and 8 millimeters. The construct quality and completion of this machine device are essentially magnificent.
Plunge capacity with plunge base is from 0 to 35 mm and a trimmer base is from 0 to 40 mm. The grounds are astutely planned with amplified openings that help to improve the perspective on the touch.
The Makita 3709 comes up with a wide adjustment range in the rack and pinion depth control, making seeing your cut and coarse adjustments easy.
This router also comes with a full line of accessories, including an entire arrangement of aides and a straight piece. The RT0700C includes a 4.0 AMP motor that delivers 30000 RPM for smooth trimming and lighting routing applications.
On the other hand, the Makita RT0700C processing cutter’s material is durable, lightweight aluminum, which makes the machine reliable, impervious to wear and damage, guaranteeing high precision of the controls. The risks are eliminated on the scale, which permits you to control the profundity of the shaper.
The round base makes it possible to perform sensitive and exact control, for example, to deal with the edges and finishes of the workpiece completed wood items.
Quick Rundown Of Makita 3709
- 4.0 AMP motor delivers 30,000 RPM for smooth trimming and light routing applications
- Transparent base for a clear view of the trimming edge
- Top-mounted power cord stays out of the way for easier operation
- Slim design with rubberized grip for comfort
- Smooth rack-and-pinion mechanism for fine depth adjustment
- Affordable price
- Rubber cushion on the body
- Easy substitution of brushes
- One shaper included
- Screw adjustment of the drenching profundity
- Only 6 mm shanks fit
- Plastic case
Quick Rundown Of Makita RT0700C
- Variable speed control dial (10,000 - 30,000 RPM) to match the speed to the application
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings
- Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort and control
- Quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- A speed control
- Simply excellent build quality
- Made of metal
- Rubber treated maintenance zone on the sole
- Simple replacement of brushes
- No illumination available
- Weak axle lock
- Short mains link 2.5 m
Overall, the Makita 3709 and Rt0700c are well-designed and of good quality. If you are looking forward to a very affordable router, it would be the Makita 3709.
However, if you want to own a router that offers you many useful functions, choose the Makita Rt0700c. It all depends on what you are looking for and what your budget is.
With the comparison of the Makita 3709 vs Rt0700c routers, we hope you can quickly determine to buy one that suits you the best. Good luck with your purchase, and see you in our next posts!