Husqvarna 440 vs 440E has been a long-awaited battle. Both have made their names to our list. However, there is only one that stands out. Here is our comparison of the two products and a quick review of their specifications to help you choose the best one.
Differences Between Husqvarna 440 Vs 440E
What are the differences between Husqvarna 440 vs 440e? We will compare two models in terms of price, utilities, and design.
Both the Husqvarna 440 and Husqvarna 440e come into the chainsaw market at the price of around $300. However, the model Husqvarna 440e is outmatched by the model Husqvarna 440 when it comes to pricing.
Although both models come from the Swedish brand Husqvarna, the long-history and renowned brand producing decent chainsaws, there are still different utilities unique to each product that we will point out for you.
The Husqvarna 440e is an upgraded version compared to the model Husqvarna 440. The blade tensioning system of the old model is replaced with a more advanced tensioning system.
In particular, the traditional method of using a tool for tension adjustments is replaced by a tool-free method in the newer version. Therefore, the newer version works more effectively while helps you save time.
The Husqvarna 440 is specifically designed for basic home use. It can still help you handle your woodwork with a certain level of precision.
However, the updated model is more user-friendly. You can expect it to be the more advanced version, with fundamental changes more than just a few buttons. Besides the tension adjustment system, you can expect a more environmentally friendly chainsaw that is easy enough for beginners to use.
There is a slight difference in terms of items’ overall weight. The Husqvarna 440 18-inch version is a renewed version which is a little bit bulky. Its overall weight is 15.2 pounds which is much heavier than the upgraded Husqvarna 440e version (only 9.8 pounds).
Quick Rundown Of Husqvarna 440
No products found.
Let’s take a look at some features that make the Husqvarna 440 truly stand out from other Husqvarna chainsaw models.
- Features advanced start system for improved workability
- X-Torq engine delivers the speed up to 9000 rounds per minute for more consistent cutting
- 2 years of warranty from the manufacturer
- Easy air filter maintenance
- Features chain brake for safer start
- Requires proper ear protection due to high noise level
- This is the older model compared to the Husqvarna 440e
Quick Rundown Of Husqvarna 440E
- 440E II chainsaw with the new x-cut chain and x-force chainsaw Bar is a lightweight and efficient all-round chainsaw, ideal for the homeowner who wants a reliable workhorse that's simple to use.
- 40. 9cc 16 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain; Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- 2 cycle engine with inertia activated chain brake for safety while operating
- Orange Husqvarna chainsaw Bar cover and 2. 6 ounce 2 cycle fuel Included, Bar and chain oil must be purchased Separately
- Automatic chain oiler delivers a steady supply of bar and chain oil for safe and effective use
The Husqvarna 440e’s specifications have been upgraded with a touch of more advanced technology.
- 2 years of standard warranty from the Husqvarna brand
- Highly safe operation process with a chain brake
- Lower emission level
- Easy cleaning and replacement of air filter
- Features the secure lock for throttle trigger to reduce potential injuries
- Costs less than the Husqvarna 440
- Proper hearing protection is required owing to the high noise level
This is the wrap up of our comparison post on Husqvarna 440 vs 440e. We have given you the basic information about the two most outstanding chainsaws out there, and we do prefer the Husqvarna 440E for its updated features and more reasonable price. How about you? We do hope that our quick comparison is helpful for your choice. Good Luck!